Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 2

Let us know how you have been doing with your workouts, weight lost, or eating habits!!

And don't forget to weigh yourself today!!

Here is a great crock pot recipe...

Homemade Applesauce
1. Peel and cut into chunks 8-10 apples, add to crock pot.
2. Add 1/2c. of water and 1/2tsp of cinnamon or more if you like.
3. Set on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 5-6 hours!!
**You can also add 1/2c. of sugar but I never do!!**

Just made this last night and it's the only applesauce I eat anymore!!

5 comments:

  1. My weight is still 118 according to my old scale, haven't gotten a new one yet.

    Also I haven't gotten up to working out 3 times a week but since I am working at daycare, school, and Super 8 I am trying to get up and walk around a lot more than I use too!!

    My weekly goal will be the same as last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Lost 3 pounds this week.
    2. Goal next week. 2-3 pounds.
    3. Have been walking 3 miles everyday. Going to try to add Jillian in at least 3-4 times a week this time plus my 3 miles. Might even run a little.
    4. Recipe: Sour Cream Salsa Chicken
    4 boneless chicken breast
    1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
    1 cup salsa (or more if you would like)
    -Spray pot with cooking spray and line chicken.
    - Sprinkle taco mix on top and top with salsa.
    - Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
    - Serve with fat free sour cream and more salsa if you would like.
    - We put it on 98% fat free tortillas and put lettuce on it.
    - It is YUMMY. Again dont know the calorie or fat, but i do know it is good for you. :) If you use lower fat or fat free stuff. Try it and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 1 pound this week :( I brought my treadmill home and have been walking/running on it every morning before work. I have the ablounger and pilates machine at home too, but have not attempted them yet. I think my issue is I need to eat something with carbs and/or protein before I work out so I have something to get my metabolism going. I have no time to work out at night so I have to stick to the morning routine.

    I'm still keeping the 2 pounds a week goal, I think its more than achievable if I just figure out what is going to work for me. Of course getting medicines adjusted right is another issue for me, once I get those balanced I think it will help!

    No recipe this time, I've been eating weight watcher meals for lunch and salads for supper so not being too creative on the meals.

    Ready to have more progress this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I lost .8 pounds. :/ But I really hadn't tried this week, either. It was/is hectic with funeral planning and stuff. hoping that next week i see a bigger loss. I need to get on a solid schedule for my treadmill or walking with nikki.
    Don't really have any healthy recipies. my idea of eating healthy, is taking a yogurt to work, and buying a salad out of the vending machine :/ LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't see a week 3 yet, so am posting it under here (have a busy day and won't be able to get on later). Lost 2 pounds this week. Just steadily walking on the treadmill. As more things start coming up in our schedule its getting harder to fit 1/2 hour of exercising in. I don't know about a great healthy recipe - I'm really not a good cook, thats what my husband is for :) However I do love baked salmon w/lemon pepper seasoning and asparagus...one of my fave healthy meals (and about the only fish I can eat). I will be in Los Angeles this weekend so should be interesting to see if I can stay on a diet, but know I will get my exercising in walking Disneyland and the cruise ship! :)

    ReplyDelete