I am starting this health and fitness plus motivation blog to get motivated to get healthy and fit!!
Fit Club Guidelines
*weigh in every Wednesday (day or night)
*share any workouts, quotes to motivate, health recipes, anything
*meet once a month for supper and discuss our progress (fingers-crossed)
*write about your day/workout
*what workouts work for you/don't
Let's get motivated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck to everyone!!!! When you weigh in you should weigh in the same time everyday (that is what i have learned anyway). I hope everyone does a good job. I cannot wait to see how everyone does. Weigh in Wednesday, and your next weigh in will be next Wednesday.Keep us posted and let us know. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to give everyone a free tool that is going to help me on my weight loss journey...
ReplyDeletewww.fitday.com
You can enter your weight, daily exercise, food intake etc...it will tell you how many calories you need to cut out of your diet for optimal weight loss, has so many charts, graphs etc to help along the way....try it out and hope it helps you stay on track!!
crap. that just told me a bunch of stuff I didn't want to hear.... :)
ReplyDelete