Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 3

Let us know how you have been doing with your workouts, weight lost, or eating habits!!

And don't forget to weigh yourself today!!

3 comments:

  1. Had this posted under Week 2...yesterday am:

    Didn't see a week 3 yet, so am posting it under here (have a busy day and won't be able to get on later). Lost 2 pounds this week. Just steadily walking on the treadmill. As more things start coming up in our schedule its getting harder to fit 1/2 hour of exercising in. I don't know about a great healthy recipe - I'm really not a good cook, thats what my husband is for :) However I do love baked salmon w/lemon pepper seasoning and asparagus...one of my fave healthy meals (and about the only fish I can eat). I will be in Los Angeles this weekend so should be interesting to see if I can stay on a diet, but know I will get my exercising in walking Disneyland and the cruise ship! :)

    April 28, 2010 4:30 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't loose anything this week. I am actually back up .8 pounds to my origional weight of 157. Just don't have much motivation. the treadmill is upstairs and even going up there to get on it seems like too much to think about. :P With another funeral having gone on this week, we were not eating a regular schedule, same as during the previous week with my grandmother's funeral. Just hoping for some normalcy to return to our lives and schedules. Maybe then I will be able to get something accomplished. Hoping I will just be a few weeks behind everyone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week 4...haven't lost anything this week. Then again I didn't push myself either. I was in Los Angeles working Friday - Monday, so obviously I wasn't eating to healthy while in Disneyland or at the hotel. Doug has given me some tips to help, so I'm going to try them. One is taking one of those pilates balls to work and using it as my chair. He says the health channel and biggest loser recommends it so you are working out all day long. So my goal is to go buy one and try it out...still need more motivation to work out!!!

    ReplyDelete